Client Technical Administrator
- Client Technical Administrator
- Technical Administration Supervisor (Wealth)
- Open to location
Established in 1989, Pannells Financial Planning (Pannells) have been delivering highly specialised financial advice to companies, professional partnerships and individuals for over 30-years and have built a reputation based on the quality of service and impartial advice that we provide.
At Pannells, our clients are at the heart of everything we do. We have built a reputation for offering professional and impartial financial advice to individuals, companies and partnerships. Our reputation is due, in no small part, to the impressive results which we have and aim to achieve for our clients. Our philosophy is to combine a professional approach with innovative financial planning advice. There is no ‘one solution fits all’ and our advice is allied specifically to our clients’ needs.
As we are independent, our clients enjoy financial advice that is free from bias. We are not ‘tied’ to promoting products from only one company, leaving us free to provide advice that best meets your circumstances. We pride ourselves on offering and acting in a holistic way.
With offices throughout the UK our Advisers are amongst the most experienced in the industry: committed to understanding our client’s financial requirements; using their skills to assist in the planning, growth and development of the client’s financial portfolio; and other financial needs.
- Provide high quality support to our Advisers
- Assist Advisers in the production and issuing of client advice, including liaison with product providers and undertaking product research
- Prepare and issue client reviews including obtaining product specific information eg switch fees and funds available and charges
- Work with FE analytics
- Co-ordinate the issuing of client advice, client correspondence and enclosures
- Process new business through to conclusion
- Work with Platform sites
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively manage your own time and achieve strict timescales
- Work on your own initiative
- A self-starter and finisher
- Good at working under pressure
- Well developed problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong team player
- Minimum of 5 years’ financial services industry experience in a similar role
- A proven track record in providing high quality administrative support to advisers
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proficient in Xplan (desirable)
- Working towards the CII Level 4 qualification would be desirable
If you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you.
How we work
We are committed to:
- Acting with the highest ethical standards and integrity
- Acting in the best interests of our clients
- Providing a high standard of advice and service to our clients
- Treating our clients fairly
We embrace the core values of honesty and professionalism and we are committed to improving the skills and knowledge of our people at all levels. We are passionate about developing our team and promoting from within.
- A competitive package and benefits
- Excellent development and support
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and any supporting information to Karen Pearce – Training & Competence Manager.