As one of the UK’s largest and longest established independent financial firms, Pannells Financial Planning Ltd have built a reputation based on our integrity, the quality of service we provide and the results we achieve.
We have an opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join our team.
- Finance Supervisor
- Finance Manager
- Edinburgh City Centre
This is a full time, temporary, position to cover maternity leave, with the possibility of a permanent position thereafter.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Supervise the daily functions of the finance team
- Monitor and post remuneration receipts
- Run checks on data input
- Provide management with business updates
- Undertake credit control duties
- Deal with ad-hoc requests from management
- Prepare monthly financial reports for management
Do you have the following qualities and experience?
- Ideally you will have experience of the back-office systems IRESS or SSP Swift
- You enjoy working within a small but busy office
- First class time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- You work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
If you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you. In Pannells you’ll find a company which:
- Acts with the highest ethical standards and integrity
- Has a long track record of stability and growth
- Has an ethos of developing our team and promoting internally
- Acts in the best interests of each client
- Provides a high standard of service
- Treats people fairly
- Embraces the core values of honesty and professionalism at all times
- A flexible and competitive package commensurate with your experience
- Excellent backup and support
If you are interested in this vacancy in the first instance please send your CV and any supporting information to Sarah Cook.