Financial Planning Consultant
As one of the UK’s largest and longest established independent financial firms, Pannells Financial Planning Ltd have built a reputation based on our integrity, the quality of service we provide and the results we achieve.
Our Consultants are recognised as being amongst the most highly qualified in the industry and we have exciting opportunities nationwide for talented individuals to join our team.
- Financial Planning Consultant
- Regional Director
- We currently have vacancies in East Anglia, the Midlands, the North West of England and the Home Counties/London
We are looking for someone who can:
- Provide holistic financial planning advice to both existing clients of the Company and referrals from our established professional connections
- Develop and build new business relationships
- Provide excellent levels of client service
Do you have the following qualities?
- Dedicated, ambitious and driven
- Take pride in the quality of your advice
- A desire to develop your existing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to manage your own time and meet tight deadlines
- A strong team player
Do you have the following experience?
- At least 5 years’ experience in a regulated financial advice role
- A proven track record of providing high quality advice
- Experience of advising across a range of financial planning areas
- Experience of working within a professional practice would be an advantage but is not essential
- Chartered/Advanced Diploma qualifications are desirable, with Diploma as a minimum
- Current Statement of Professional Standing with an accredited professional body
If you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you. In Pannells you’ll find a company which:
- Acts with the highest ethical standards and integrity
- Has a long track record of stability and growth
- Has an ethos of developing our team and promoting internally
- Acts in the best interests of each client
- Provides a high standard of service
- Treats people fairly
- Embraces the core values of honesty and professionalism at all times
- A competitive package and benefits
- Excellent training and support
- The experience of advising in the most interesting and rewarding areas of our industry
- Access to high quality professional introducers
If you are interested in this vacancy in the first instance please send your CV and any supporting information to Sarah Cook.